2012年1月11日星期三

100 pushups - a challenge started!

Push back the following six weeks on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I will do my workouts at work, and that is why I have brought to the workplace sweat shirt and sleeveless Topi. No need to sweat ordinary working clothes and whip out kanssael?jien hajunystyr?it?, if a few drops of your workout progresses from the forehead is pressed. Shared joy is a multiple, so I have half forcibly recruited to the challenge of my colleagues. I wonder how many will remain alongside until the end?Aion

I got the first test, only a shame for two and a half pushups. How embarrassing, but the best starting point to determine whether a training program for the promise of really true. However, I reserve myself the right to change the style of men, women, push-ups, because the mind is a creeping suspicion of too big a piece of haukkaamisesta. The initial test because it felt surprisingly heavy. Muscles do not hurt, but they simply do not have the strength to push the carcass up! After a few painful puserruksen nothing happened. Once and for all.

I am a hundred push-ups site, the lowest caste. As I promised. Hauisten farm is probably satisfied in fat and a couple of paper-thin thread memory of life, then practiced sports. So I am one of less than five punnertaviin and club now has six weeks under the title of progressive training. I will not even take a look at what the advance is made in the next lesson, I do not needlessly harass me. It has been a kerralle then the surprise!

没有评论:

发表评论